TEMPORARY ACCESS SYSTEM
Easy and quick to install and yet secure, modular solution for temporary duckboards and staircases. It is a perfect alternative for commonly built, temporary wooden structures. Due to its modular structure and universal intended use, it has a wide range of applications wherever it is necessary to overcome small and big height differences on foot but safely.
Main advantages of TAS stairs system are:
- Easy and quick assembly
- Universality and safety
- Wide range of the inclination to the horizontal: between 25° and 50°
- Simple and reliable structure
- Modularity – available in modules between 3 and 18 steps with a single flight of stairs
- Possibility of combining single duckboards (e.g. 18+18 steps, 15+21 steps)
- Possibility of mounting railing on one or both sides
- Automatic steps levelling
- Possibility of changing the place of use on the site by means of crane transport
- Conformity with the standard EN 12811
In the construction area it is necessary to provide pedestrian communication between different floors, on which the works are performed: on several floors of buildings, excavations, slopes, embankments etc. To meet the expectations, the TLC Group designed safe and versatile temporary stairs and staircases. The stairs may be set against a floor at the angle of from 25° to 50°, which allows the users to adapt them to terrain conditions.
The structure of the temporary staircases is manufactured in accordance with EN 12811: “Temporary works equipment”. The staircases meet the requirements for bearing capacity of class 1 (1 kN per 200 x 200 mm surface, acc. to EN 12811). The TLC stairs and temporary staircases are suitable for unassisted assembly using a crane. They may be configured up to the height of 8.5 m. Proper seating and anchoring of the temporary staircase and stairs will ensure safe and comfortable carrying of power tools, small equipment and construction materials.
SEE OUR NEW MOVIE ABOUT THE TAS SYSTEM TEMPORARY STAIRS TAS STAIRCASES TAS
USE TEMPORARY ACCESS SYSTEM